We love and appreciate our volunteers. They tell us that volunteering is a two-way street. EMC is strenghtened by the many hands working together, and the individuals grow from the professional connections and friendships that form.
If you are interested in exploring service opportunities with Early Music Colorado, contact any of our board members or email President@EarlyMusicColorado.org.
| Hot Volunteer Opportunities!|
- Fundraising - Identify corporate and individual opportunities. Plan Fundraising events like Taste of Early Music and Jam Sessions.
- Membership - Organize annual Membership drive. Receive new/renewed donor mail and email, send membership kit as per donation category. Add and update records in member and mailing list database.
- Concert Committee - Help organize concerts by local and international performers.
- Publicity - Maintain PR list from newspapers and organizations. Organize publicity mailings. Design and print publicity posters. Get current address database from Membership committee, print labels.
- Calendar and Events - Collect concert and event information and relay information to webmaster, newsletter and e-mail alert personnel.
- Newsletter - Write articles for Newsletter. Layout artist. Advertising editor.
- Grant Writing -
- Fall Festival and May Faire
- Outreach - maintain performer and teacher's lists. Co-ordinate requests from schools and other organizations to schedule performances.